Jabsco Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet - Raw Water - Angled Back
Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet
You may install JABSCO Deluxe Flush electrically operated marine toilet in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal.
Touch Pad Controller
- Space saving stylish design
- Regular household size seat
- Virtually silent operation for undisturbed sleep
- User selectable choice of "one touch" flush cycles for minimal water usage - a 'Quick Flush' uses less than 1 quart (1 litre)
- Owner selectable choice of leaving bowl wet or dry after use
- Raw water rinse model
- Non-clogging large bore flush pump macerates waste
- Uses less than 1.0 amp/hour per day
- ISO 8846 MARINE - Ignition Protection
- Crevice free contours for added cleanliness and hygiene
- All plumbing and wiring easily concealed
- Angled back vitreous china bowl
The Deluxe Flush toilet range features a multi-function 'one touch' control pad offering four options - 'Fill', 'Quick Flush','Flush' or 'Empty'.
In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is left either 'Dry' or 'Wet' after flushing. The recommended 'Dry' setting minimizes total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the 'Wet' setting automatically adds 1 quart (1 litre) of water after flushing, ready for the next user.
Simultaneously holding down both 'Quick Flush' and 'Flush' buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left 'Dry' and bowl always left 'Wet' modes.